What is zinc and what is it good for?
Zinc - the all-rounder
Zinc is a trace element that is only found in small amounts in the body and cannot be produced by the body itself. For the metabolism, however, zinc plays a crucial role because it is an important component of From around 300 enzymes is. Various biochemical processes in the body could not take place without the vital Zinc is also involved in the breakdown and production of fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
The body contains about 2-4 grams of it, but since storage is only possible for a short time, it must therefore be supplied through food. Zinc is responsible, among other things, for protein metabolism and for cell division and is therefore also important for Eyes, Skin, Hair, brittle nails, herpes and wound healing. The body also depends on zinc for various hormones, in addition, the trace element is important for the immune system and sperm production, it also regulates the Acid-base balance.
Since zinc is mainly used for the tasks of the Immune system is popular, this inhibits certain cold viruses, as has been established in laboratory tests. However, it has been proven that zinc can reduce the duration and severity of a cold.
The German Nutrition Society (DGE) advises women to take 7mg, men 10mg per day. Infants need one to 2 mg per day, depending on their age. This is because almost 2/3 of the zinc content present in the body is stored in bones, skin and hair. A growth phase, Pregnancy, infectious diseases or a lot of sport can increase the need for zinc.
What is the effect of zinc deficiency?
Zinc deficiency can cause various complaints - loss of appetite, hair loss, poor wound healing, growth / fertility disorders, weakened immune system, skin problems, disease of the nails, listlessness and difficulty concentrating. An oversupply of food is hardly possible.
Vegetarian or vegan must pay particular attention to their zinc supply, as meat is considered a top supplier of zinc. Also have Pregnant and Breastfeeding an increased zinc requirement.
What are the health claims?
The effects tested by EFSA and found to be scientifically proven are referred to as health claims.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- Contributes to normal metabolism of macronutrients
- Helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to normal fatty acid metabolism
- contributes to normal fertility and reproduction (reproductive capacity)
- Contributes to normal functioning of the immune system
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- has a function in cell division
What is the recommended intake?
Take 1 tablet daily (per tablet 25mg zinc in pure form) with sufficient water 30min before breakfast or in the evening before bedtime. The fastest absorption occurs with an empty stomach.
What are the ingredients?
Per tablet: 250mg (90.3mg zinc bisglycinate 28% Zn, 159.70mg microcrystalline cellulose), vegan
Per package: 90,000mg per package
Why can I trust the quality of myvial?
- myvial stands for highest demands at fair prices 👌🏻
- High quality natural and 100% natural ingredients (free from harmful substances and genetic engineering) 🌱
- Organic certified and strictly controlled cultivation from leading producers
- Suitable for allergy sufferers: free from unnecessary allergens
- Highest bioavailability: no use of the release agent magnesium stearate
- Proven quality: Made in Germany
- Vegan | Raw food quality | Halal and Kosher certified
- Capsule material: vegetable cellulose (HPMC), vegan
- Free of: Sugar, lactose, gluten, preservatives / sweeteners, flavors, synthetic colors and release agents.
- 100% plastic free packing | Hand packed 👐🏻
- Our supplements are unadulterated and contain only those ingredients that can be seen on the label
- Regular laboratory tests for residues, heavy metals and pesticides in an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis available 📃
EVERY DAY DOSIS
Note: Food supplements are not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of children in a cool and dry place.
Came very quickly and neatly packaged
Large quantity at a good price
Very good product, organic wrapped, shipped uncolplicated payment system.