What is Spirulina?
An effective superfood with high protein content
The Spirulina algae belongs to the most effective food supplements at all. Especially her High protein content makes the blue-green colored microalgae a real powerhouse, which is mostly cultivated in freshwater lakes worldwide. But spirulina is also found in salt water, which speaks for its amazing adaptability. Spirulina provides the body with essential vital substances, acts basic and convinces with a large number of beneficial effects on the human organism.
About 68% Proteinincluding all essential amino acids, as well as more than 5% minerals, including calcium, iron and magnesium, make the Spirulina algae a true Superfood. Also valuable fats like Gamma-linolenic acid are found in spirulina. The alga also contains the Vitamin A precursor beta-carotene as well as the Vitamins B and E and other important vital substances.
As an effective Antioxidant beta-carotene not only protects the eyes, but also provides beautiful skin and a strong Immune system. The pigment protein phycocyanin, which is responsible for the bluish color of the alga, has a supporting effect for the Health from Liver and Kidneys, so that environmental toxins are quickly eliminated from the body. The High iron content in spirulina stimulates blood formation, the contained vitamin B12 strengthens the nerves.
- contribute to the reduction of fatigue and tiredness
- contributes to normal cognitive function as well as to normal immune system function
- Contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
Especially vegans sometimes show Deficiency symptoms in both substances, to the elimination of which the intake of the superfood can contribute.
What is the difference between Chlorella and Spirulina?
The two algae contain a lot of protein. Spirulina contains 71% protein, Chlorella has a share of 58% as well as minerals and vitamins. Both algae have an alkaline effect due to the chlorophyll they contain.
Chlorella has a chlorophyll content almost 5 times higher than Spirulina and thus has the highest value of all plants studied.
Chlorophyll is said to support the detoxification of blood and liver. In addition, according to the latest study results, chlorella is a bioavailable plant source of vitamin B12.
Spirulina algae contain less of the detoxifying substance chlorophyll. It is more easily digestible and also has toxin-binding properties.
What is the recommended intake?
Take 2 tablets (equivalent to 3g in total) three times a day with 200ml of liquid each.
People with an autoimmune disease should avoid taking spirulina, as in this case it can lead to exaggerated reactions. The effect of blood-thinning drugs can also be uncontrollably strengthened by the alga.
What are the ingredients?
Spirulina powder (Spirulina platensis), cell walls broken, vegan
Per tablet: 500mg organic spirulina powder
Per package: 120.000mg organic spirulina powder
Why can I trust the quality of myvial?
- myvial stands for highest demands at fair prices 👌🏻
- High quality natural and 100% natural ingredients (free from harmful substances and genetic engineering) 🌱
- Organic certified and strictly controlled cultivation from leading producers
- Suitable for allergy sufferers: free from unnecessary allergens
- Highest bioavailability: no use of the release agent magnesium stearate
- Vegan | Raw food quality | Halal and Kosher certified
- Capsule material: vegetable cellulose (HPMC), vegan
- Free of: Sugar, lactose, gluten, preservatives / sweeteners, flavors, synthetic colors and release agents.
- 100% biodegradable packing | Hand packed 👐🏻
- Our supplements are unadulterated and contain only those ingredients that can be seen on the label
- Regular laboratory tests for residues, heavy metals and pesticides in an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis available 📃
- Rigorously tested and inspected by an accredited German laboratory
EVERY DAY DOSIS
ORGANIC SPIRULINA POWDER
TABLETS / PELLETS
Note: Food supplements are not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of children in a cool and dry place.