What is Reishi?
The "shiny lacquer porling" in numerous shades of brown already has a glorious reputation in its homeland four millennia ago as "King among medicinal mushrooms" in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). His over 400 bioactive substances - including polysaccharides, adenosine, amino acids and numerous vitamins and minerals - have given it the glorious name "Immortality mushroom" or "Mushroom of eternal life" helped.
Due to its rarity, the Reishi mushroom was reserved in ancient China only for the emperor and important personalities - but now the most popular vital mushroom is available worldwide and is available for you in our online store in the best organic quality.
Where does the organic reishi powder from myvial come from?
Fujian in the southeast of the People's Republic of China: A natural idyllic province characterized by lush forests, impressive rock formations and breathtaking waterfalls. The numerous trees are adorned by semicircular, almost heart-shaped caps that are only too happy to settle on old, decaying tree trunks. The "shiny lacquer porling", which, according to its name, stands out with its lacquer-like appearance, benefits from its traditional, certified organic cultivation method at 600 to 700 meters above sea level.
An ideal soil condition, climate, irrigation and sophisticated fertilization cycles ensure a unique nutrient content and a particularly strong concentration of the effective plant substances. Your Reishi vital mushrooms from the myvial® store thus come from the most renowned region of China, which is based on a has specialized in purely organic and natural cultivation - and produces unprecedented quality..
The history of the Reishi:
A mushroom with an eventful history: the "mushroom of immortality" has been a concept in ancient China thousands of years ago. So swore not only the emperor, but also the Nobility, priests and the upper class of Chinese society on the effect of the Reishi as a health-promoting fountain of youth. Over time, the Chinese perfected their traditional cultivation, which makes the cultivation of vital mushrooms unique in the world to this day and produces incomparably nutrient-rich mushrooms.
What is the recommended intake?
Take 2-4 str. teaspoons of organic Reishi vital mushroom powder (2-4 grams) daily with meals.
What are the ingredients?
Organic Reishi Powder (Ganoderma lucidum)
Why can I trust the quality of myvial?
- myvial stands for highest demands at fair prices 👌🏻
- High quality natural and 100% natural ingredients (free from harmful substances and genetic engineering) 🌱
- Organic certified and strictly controlled cultivation from leading producers
- Suitable for allergy sufferers: free from unnecessary allergens
- Highest bioavailability
- Free of: Sugar, lactose, gluten, preservatives / sweeteners, flavors, synthetic colors and release agents.
- 100% plastic free packing | Hand packed 👐🏻
- Our supplements are unadulterated and contain only those ingredients that can be seen on the label
- Regular laboratory tests for residues, heavy metals and pesticides in an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis available 📃
For a top immune system over the winter, always happy to...
Good product. Price / performance is right
Very good quality and great for mixing in the feed.