Why is horse hemp so healthy for your horse?
Horse hemp is not only a Natural product and at the same time horse feedbut also a first-class Supplementary foodwhich consists of the whole hemp plant (flowers, leaves and seeds).
Hemp has been able to establish itself due to its many positive properties and treatment options already best integrate in human and veterinary medicine. The analgesic, anti-inflammatory and calming effect of the
Hemp pellets have now been proven as an alternative natural medicine.
Due to their valuable active ingredients, hemp pellets are considered particularly compatible, herbal alternative to conventional feed supplements. While drugs are often associated with unpleasant side effects, hemp usually does not. This can have many advantages, especially in pain management. Most pain medications stress the body by negatively affecting the gastrointestinal tract or kidneys.
What is horse hemp suitable for?
Our power hemp can have the following effects due to the valuable ingredients:
- Strengthening the immune system
- Support of the metabolism
- Strengthening the natural function of the joints
- Care of coat and hooves, promotion coat change
- Strengthening the respiratory organs
- Strengthening the natural function of the skin
- Support of muscle building and regeneration
- Promoting inner balance and the natural power of the nerves
- Treatment of inflammatory bowel disease
- Antioxidant properties
- Anti-inflammatory, anticonvulsant and anxiety relieving
- appetite regulating (stimulating and restraining at the same time)
- Relief from stress, anxiety and restlessness
- Relief of the digestive tract and intestinal flora / Reduction of the risk of colic.
What is the feeding recommendation?
As a supplement to the ration daily 20 grams per 100 kg of body mass.
What are the ingredients?
The myvial power hemp consists of 100% of the valuable flowers, leaf tips and seeds of the natural hemp plant in premium food quality (EU-certified industrial hemp Finola and Fibranova).
The hemp was grown biologically sustainable without chemical additives and is free from any additives such as heavy metals and pesticides.
- no intoxicating effect
- Variety of secondary plant substances
- rich in bulk and trace elements
- low sugar
- with valuable essential fatty acids
- from the whole hemp plant (stems and flowers)
- without additives and without the addition of molasses
- gently dried and pelletized
Since the power hemp is not undoubtedly A.D.M.R.-compliant, we therefore advise against feeding it to show horses as a precaution.
The myvial power hemp is a Natural productTherefore, it is possible that the shape and color of the pellets may differ slightly in different batches.
Store in a cool and dry place. Our Hemp pellets are without additives and are made from EU certified and controlled useful hemp.
The production and processing of the hemp pellets takes place in Germany and without the addition of additives (e.g. molasses).
At this point we would like to point out that we can not assume any liability for the correct application, dosage and feeding. For a possible change in diet, you are welcome to consult your veterinarian or veterinary practitioner.
My otherwise meek horse is crazy about it
as always everything super!
I bought power hemp to support the respiratory system.
good quality horse eats it very much
We are very satisfied, it is eaten with pleasure and the coat is really shiny again. It seems to do our pony really good.