What is OPC?
Antioxidants with high bioavailability
OPC stands for Oligomeric procyanidins and is a natural substance that occurs in many plants and whose healing properties have been known for thousands of years. OPC is the most powerful currently known Antioxidant and is even 18 times stronger than vitamin C and 40 times stronger than vitamin E.
OPC belongs to the large group of plant substances (polyphenols). Behind this term are various substances such as flavonoids and flavanols.
OPC can stop the effects caused by the free radicals. Free radicals are aggressive molecules that attack our organism and are formed in the body through oxidation. These can destroy healthy tissues in the body and can accelerate aging. OPC can protect the body's collagen (structural proteins), as these are an important component of the skin, hair, nails, blood vessels, internal organs and also bones. To maintain optimal health, it is important to protect our collagen internally as well as externally. Nature has been showing us for a long time: some plants develop these molecules to protect their leaves, barks and seeds from their decay (oxidation) by external agents.
OPC is found in ripe fruits, red wine, blackberries, raspberries roots and is particularly rich in the skins of grape seeds.
Due to processing and long storage of our foods, OPC has almost completely disappeared, making it all the more important to absorb it through other means.
We add to our OPC Vitamin C added. Why? The addition of vitamin C can increase and enhance the healing effects of OPC, as the antioxidant power increases.
OPC is particularly important for: elderly people, with simultaneous intake of polyunsaturated oils, smokers, people exposed to strong sun, alcoholics, high-performance athletes and people in stressful situations.
What is the recommended intake?
The daily intake recommendation of OPC is 3 capsules (half hour before or after meals with sufficient water).
Even with high dosage or overdose of OPC grape extract, the occurrence of undesirable side effects is not to be expected. However, caution is advised in case of parallel intake of blood thinning agents.
OPC works excellently in combination with vitamin C. Many manufacturers therefore fill the chemical version of vitamin C in their products. Therefore, look for a pure OPC product and take additional natural vitamin C - for example from the acerola fruit.
What are the ingredients?
Organic grape seed powder from Spain, organic acerola powder, vegan
Content per capsule: 400mg Organic Grape Seed Powder + 20mg Organic Acerola Powder (17% Vitamin C)
Content per pack: 50.400mg organic grape seed powder + organic acerola powder
Capsule shell: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (HPMC) from vegetable cellulose, vegan
OPC content: 11,2% OPC content in organic grape seed powder ≙ 45mg OPC per capsule
Why can I trust the quality of myvial?
- myvial stands for highest demands at fair prices 👌🏻
- High quality natural and 100% natural ingredients (free from harmful substances and genetic engineering) 🌱
- Organic certified and strictly controlled cultivation from leading producers
- Suitable for allergy sufferers: free from unnecessary allergens
- Highest bioavailability: no use of the release agent magnesium stearate
- Proven quality: Made in Germany
- Vegan | Raw food quality | Halal and Kosher certified
- Capsule material: vegetable cellulose (HPMC), vegan
- Free of: Sugar, lactose, gluten, preservatives / sweeteners, flavors, synthetic colors and release agents.
- 100% plastic free packing | Hand packed 👐🏻
- Our supplements are unadulterated and contain only those ingredients that can be seen on the label
- Regular laboratory tests for residues, heavy metals and pesticides in an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis available 📃
- Rigorously tested and inspected by an accredited German laboratory
EVERY DAY DOSIS
1200 MG (135mg OPC)
ORGANIC GRAPE SEED POWDER
Note: Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of children in a cool and dry place.
as always everything super!