What is Maca?
The superfood from the heart of the Andes
On the high plateaus of the Andes, more than 4,000 meters above sea level, is the home of the plant maca (Lepidium meyenii walp), which has been cultivated by the locals for thousands of years as a traditional medicinal and food plant. Due to its attributed health-promoting properties it is also called Peru Ginseng Maca is a real superfood. The power of the visually rather inconspicuous herbaceous plant lies in its tuber, which in addition to high quality proteins and Carbohydrates also contains valuable vital substances. The Incas valued the tuber for its warming effect and administered it to relieve cold-related pain, among other things. In fact, studies have shown that the traditional use of Maca powder as a Aphrodisiac (active ingredient to stimulate or increase libido) and as an agent against Menopausal symptoms can be scientifically substantiated. As natural antioxidant it also helps to protect the body's cells from the Protect attack of free radicals and States of exhaustion counteract.
As a powerful dietary supplement, the tasty tuber provides the body with over 60 important vital substances, valuable minerals and hormone-like substances. These include Iron, Iodine, Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorus and Zinc. In addition, maca contains the vitamins B2, B3, B5 and C. About 20 amino acids, including all eight essential protein building blocks, make the plant not only a real Superfood for Vegan but also to the proven Fertility drugs for humans and animals.
What is the recommended intake?
The daily intake recommendation is 4 capsules with 200ml of water with a meal.
Due to the high potassium content, caution is also advised in case of existing adrenal insufficiency. Pregnant women and nursing mothers should refrain from consuming Maca as a precaution.
What are the ingredients?
Pure and natural organic Maca powder (black, yellow, red), organic Acerola powder
Per capsule: 500mg Maca powder from red, black and yellow root + 3mg organic acerola powder (17%).
Per package: 60.360mg Maca powder + Acerola powder
Capsule shell: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (HPMC) from vegetable cellulose, vegan
Why can I trust the quality of myvial?
- myvial stands for highest demands at fair prices 👌🏻
- High quality natural and 100% natural ingredients (free from harmful substances and genetic engineering) 🌱
- Organic certified and strictly controlled cultivation from leading producers
- Suitable for allergy sufferers: free from unnecessary allergens
- Highest bioavailability: no use of the release agent magnesium stearate
- Proven quality: Made in Germany 🇩🇪
- Vegan | Raw food quality | Halal and Kosher certified
- Capsule material: vegetable cellulose (HPMC), vegan
- Free of: Sugar, lactose, gluten, preservatives / sweeteners, flavors, synthetic colors and release agents.
- 100% plastic free packing | Hand packed 👐🏻
- Our supplements are unadulterated and contain only those ingredients that can be seen on the label
- Regular laboratory tests for residues, heavy metals and pesticides in an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis available 📃
EVERY DAY DOSIS
ORGANIC MACA POWDER
Note: Food supplements are not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of children in a cool and dry place.
Do not know yet whether and how it works 😁
Black maca you should still include in their offer