What is Gotu Kola?
With Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica or Mandukaparni ) it is a matter of herbaceous plantwhich originally comes from India originates. However, the medicinal plant is also grown in Japan, China and the tropical part of Africa. For the plant to grow and thrive persistently, it needs a tropical or subtropical climate.
Gotu kola (water navel herb) has been used in the teachings of Ayurveda and in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for several thousand years. In Western medicine, Gotu Kola is increasingly gaining acceptance as a component of natural healing methods. Today, the ground Gotu Kola powder can be very well integrated into the diet as a natural dietary supplement.
In Asian cuisine, the juicy green leaves and stems of the Gotu Kola plant are even served as a salad or fresh garnish for curry. In Ayurvedic medicine, the leaves are first gently dried to preserve them for a long time.
Thanks to its versatile applications, the "tiger grass" is considered one of the most important plants in Ayurveda.
What is the recommended intake?
Take 3 capsules daily with sufficient liquid with meals or on an empty stomach.
Organic Gotu Kola powder can be mixed, for example, in fruit juices, smoothies or muesli. The Gotu Kola powder is also perfect to brew a delicious tea. Simply take a teaspoon of the powder and pour hot water over it. The taste is fresh, intensely herbal and noticeably tart.
What are the ingredients?
The Gotu Kola medicinal plant has valuable ingredients. Especially triterpenes are attributed positive properties. Vitamins and minerals complement the range of ingredients and can have an effect on the brain, among other things.
Gotu Kola powder contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamins (A, B, C, E)
- Beta carotene
- Triterpenes, for example, triterpenoid saponins, triterpenoid saponins, asiatic acid, madecassic acid.
- Alkaloids, for example hydrocotyline
- Polyphenols and flavonoids
- Steroid saponins for example Bacosides A and B
Content: 100% Organic Gotu Kola Powder (Centella asiatica or Mandukaparni), ground from 100% pure Gotu Kola Leaves (*from controlled organic cultivation)
Capsule shell: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (HPMC) from vegetable cellulose, vegan
Per capsule: 500mg organic Gotu Kola powder
Total: 60.000mg organic Gotu Kola powder per package
Why can I trust the quality of myvial?
- myvial stands for highest demands at fair prices 👌🏻
- High quality natural and 100% natural ingredients (free from harmful substances and genetic engineering) 🌱
- Organic certified and strictly controlled cultivation from leading producers
- Suitable for allergy sufferers: free from unnecessary allergens
- Highest bioavailability
- Proven quality: Made in Germany
- Vegan | Raw food quality | Halal and Kosher certified
- Free of: Sugar, lactose, gluten, preservatives / sweeteners, flavors, synthetic colors and release agents.
- 100% biodegradable packing | Hand packed 👐🏻
- Our supplements are unadulterated and contain only those ingredients that can be seen on the label
- Regular laboratory tests for residues, heavy metals and pesticides in an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis available 📃
Note: Food supplements are not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of children in a cool and dry place.
If the dosage is too high, dizziness, nausea, headaches and also stomach problems may possibly occur. To prevent interactions with other medications, Gotu Kola should be discontinued at least two weeks before surgery.