What is Chlorella?
Chlorella is one of the oldest plants on earth and is a unicellular green algae that gets its "green" from chlorophyll. Chlorella contains abundant proteins of 61% and all nine essential amino acids. The myvial Chlorella Presslinge are rich in chlorophyll, vitamin C, beta carotene, lycopene and lutein, also are valuable vitamins and minerals such as iron, magnesium, zinc, copper, potassium, calcium, folic acid and B vitamins, as well as omega-3 fatty acids, which are important for the brain.
According to recent study results, chlorella is one of the few plant-based sources of vitamin B12. Thus, the small spherical algae is very helpful in a vegan / vegetarian diet to provide a B12 deficiency prevent.
Iron and vitamin B12 contribute ...
- contribute to normal cognitive function
- contributes to a normal energy metabolism
- contribute to normal functioning of the immune system
- contribute to a reduction of fatigue
Chlorella can cleanse the body of Heavy metals detoxify, which the body absorbs daily through the air, water and through food. Chlorella can help reduce the load because it wraps itself around the heavy metals, preventing them from being reabsorbed by the body.
Chlorella algae actually binds heavy metals from the waters in which it is found due to the structure of its cell membrane.
Chlorella is generally well tolerated. Accompanying Fasting cures the chlorella pellets are especially recommended. Chlorella powder can be drunk excellently as a smoothie.
What is the difference between Chlorella and Spirulina?
The two algae contain a lot of protein. Spirulina contains 71% protein, Chlorella has a share of 58% as well as minerals and vitamins. Both algae have an alkaline effect due to the chlorophyll they contain.
Chlorella has a chlorophyll content almost 5 times higher than Spirulina and thus has the highest value of all plants studied.
Chlorophyll is said to support the detoxification of blood and liver. In addition, according to the latest study results, chlorella is a bioavailable plant source of vitamin B12.
Spirulina algae contain less of the detoxifying substance chlorophyll. It is more easily digestible and also has toxin-binding properties.
What is the recommended intake?
Take 3×2 Chlorella pellets daily with sufficient water.
The chlorella tablets can also be crumbled and thus added to bowls, mueslis or shakes.
What are the ingredients?
Organic Chlorella Powder (Microalgae Chlorella vulgaris), cell walls broken, vegan
Per tablet: 500mg organic chlorella powder
Per package: 120.000mg organic chlorella powder
Why can I trust the quality of myvial?
- myvial stands for highest demands at fair prices 👌🏻
- High quality natural and 100% natural ingredients (free from harmful substances and genetic engineering) 🌱
- Organic certified and strictly controlled cultivation from leading producers
- Suitable for allergy sufferers: free from unnecessary allergens
- Highest bioavailability: no use of the release agent magnesium stearate
- Vegan | Raw food quality | Halal and Kosher certified
- Capsule material: vegetable cellulose (HPMC), vegan
- Free of: Sugar, lactose, gluten, preservatives / sweeteners, flavors, synthetic colors and release agents.
- 100% plastic free packing | Hand packed 👐🏻
- Our supplements are unadulterated and contain only those ingredients that can be seen on the label
- Regular laboratory tests for residues, heavy metals and pesticides in an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis available 📃
- Rigorously tested and inspected by an accredited German laboratory
EVERY DAY DOSIS
ORGANIC CHLORELLA POWDER
VEGAN TABLETS | PRESSLINGS
Note: Food supplements are not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of children in a cool and dry place.
Always gladly again!
Usual good quality.