What is vitamin B12 and what is it important for?
Vitamin B12 is one of the most important vitamins for our health and is also popularly known as Nerve vitamin is the name of the vitamin. The water-soluble vitamin is involved in the formation of red blood cells and in protein metabolism.
Every day we are challenged at work, in everyday life and in the family and are exposed to different stress situations. Vitamin B12 supports the energy metabolism in the body. Since the vitamin is contained almost exclusively in animal foods, a dietary supplement is particularly recommended for Vegetarian and Vegan. Risk groups are also pregnant women and elderly people.
A vitamin B12 deficiency often remains undetected for a long time, because the body can store the vitamin for some time - but mainly in the liver. A deficiency may therefore only become apparent after years. Possible symptoms include: Fatigue, lack of drive, concentration problems, hair loss, muscle weakness, dizziness, etc.
What is the recommended intake?
Take 1 drop daily with sufficient water.
Per daily dose:
Vitamin B12 total: 10.00 μg (NRV: 400%)
of which: methylcobalamin 7.5 μg, adenosylcobalamin 2.5 μg
Made in Germany, vegan
Amount of drops per bottle: 200 drops (10ml)
Why can I trust the quality of myvial?
- myvial stands for highest demands at fair prices 👌🏻
- High quality natural and 100% natural ingredients (free from harmful substances and genetic engineering) 🌱
- Organic certified and strictly controlled cultivation from leading producers
- Suitable for allergy sufferers: free from unnecessary allergens
- Highest bioavailability: no use of the release agent magnesium stearate
- Proven quality: Made in Germany
- Vegan | Raw food quality | Halal and Kosher certified
- Free of: Sugar, lactose, gluten, preservatives / sweeteners, flavors, synthetic colors and release agents.
- 100% plastic free packing | Hand packed 👐🏻
- Our supplements are unadulterated and contain only those ingredients that can be seen on the label
- Regular laboratory tests for residues, heavy metals and pesticides in an independent laboratory
- Certificate of analysis available 📃
EVERY DAY DOSIS
Note: Food supplements are not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of small children in a cool, dry place away from light.
I would have preferred the B12 in tablet form, too bad it wasn't available.
Super everything fine ...
How it should be
Everything mega as always ! 😊